Are you looking for the best web hosting for churches?
Research said, a lot of churches paid for a weekly advertisement in the local newspaper. Because they don’t have a website where people can visit and reach out.
In this post, we’ll show you some of the best church website hostings, so you can easily choose the right one for your website.
Let’s dig in.
Best Web Hosting for Church
Here’s is the list of the 7 best web hosting that you can choose for church websites. These hosting companies are best for non-profit businesses.
- InMotion Hosting
- SiteGround Hosting
- Bluehost Hosting
- GoDaddy Hosting
- DreamHost Hosting
- InterServer Hosting
- Hostinger Hosting
InMotion hosting is one of the best-shared hostings that provides hosting for beginners, bloggers, eCommerce stores, and small and medium businesses. In addition, it provides reliable support, top-quality customer services, and more.
Apart from shared hosting, it also offers WordPress hosting, VPS hosting, dedicated servers, and even private cloud hosting.
Let’s see some of the best features of InMotion hosting.
- Money-Back Guarantee: It gives you 90 days money-back guarantee.
- Choose Multiple Hosting: You can choose different types of hosting including shared, WordPress, dedicated, cloud, and more.
- Find Domain: It gives you an option to choose the domain and transfer from a different hosting provider.
- 24/7 Support: It allows you to connect with their support team through phone, email support, live chat, and ticketing system.
- And more.
The starting price of InMotion hosting is $5.99 per month.
SiteGround hosting is best whether you’re a newbie or a pro, it excels in all important aspects of web hosting including performance, speed, reliability, and more.
It offers website-building tools that allow you to create affordable church websites. The site builder is pretty awesome and you can create any kind of website in less time.
- Free Website Builder: You can create a website by using a free Weebly site builder.
- HTTPS / SSL: It offers free SSL, you can connect to your site and make it secure.
- Unlimited Domain Options: You can add an unlimited sub and parked domains.
- Free CDN: It gives you free CDN (Content Delivery Network) with each account.
- And more.
The starting price of SiteGround is $4.99 per month.
Bluehost hosting is the most popular web hosting in the market that powers over 2 million websites worldwide. It does not provide you a hosting service but it also allows you to choose a domain from their website.
It also offers you a free website builder, which you can use and create a church site for your visitors.
Check out our guide on 8 Best Free Website Builder for Small Business (Compared).
- Easy to Setup: Easy setup for all users building on top of any CMS at an affordable rate.
- Multiple Hosting: It offers different types of hosting including shared, dedicated, VPS, and managed WordPress hosting.
- Seamless Security: It offers outstanding security options, including free SSL, malware detection, automated security updates, and 24/7 expert support.
- High-Performance Servers: It offers very high-performance servers to all users purchasing the Pro plan.
- And more.
The starting price of Bluehost is $2.95 per month.
GoDaddy is the top domain registrar in the world, millions of people are buying domains from GoDaddy just because it’s reliable, and the most popular domain provider in the world.
Apart from the domain, GoDaddy is also a good option for hosting, it provides you a cheap hosting that is good for startups. In addition, it’s specialized in small businesses including church websites.
- Good for Designer & Agencies: It gives you plenty of tools that will make your site better and smarter.
- Fully Manageable: In their managed WordPress plan all things included such as security, migration, automation, caching, and more.
- Reseller Hosting: You can also use this hosting for resellers, and start your own domain and hosting business.
- Unlimited Domain: You can buy as many domains as you want for your sites.
- And more.
The starting price of GoDaddy is 2.97 per month.
DreamHost is not as popular as GoDaddy and Bluehost, but it specializes in hosting for designers, developers, and digital marketers.
Dreamhost was founded in 1996 and now they have over 1.5 million websites hosted worldwide. The best thing is that WordPress also recommends DreamHost. You can easily create the best small church websites.
- Hosting and Domain: It offers multiple hosting types such as shared, cloud, dedicated, WordPress, and more. Plus you can choose a domain as well.
- Good Performance: It provides you a good performance, not best but give you a reliable result.
- Unlimited Bandwidth: You can use unlimited bandwidth and generous storage.
- Money-Back Guarantee: It offers 97 days money-back guarantee and that is huge.
- And more.
The starting price of DreamHost is $2.59 per month.
InterServer is free for US-based nonprofits registered as 501(c)(3)s with the IRS. You’ll just need to provide the tax certificate or identification letter for your church. After that, you can easily create a church website.
If you’re leaving in the US or your church is located in the US then this hosting is great for you. It offers unlimited bandwidth, more than 45 one-click apps, and offers the most popular content management system (CMS) including WordPress, Joomla, and more.
- High-Performance Server: They give you reliable and high-performance speed that will boost your traffic and sales.
- Great Infrastructure: It offers server-side caching and Cloudflare integration to further optimize the performance of your website.
- Real-Time Backup: InterServer offers the fastest backup system that is a great option if any disaster occurs.
- Cloud Application: Interserver offers 466 cloud apps available with 1-click installs.
- And more.
The starting price of InterServer is $2.50 per month.
Hostinger is the cheapest hosting provider, you can use any plan of this hosting and create a church website. This also offers Minecraft hosting that controls your game server with VPS pre-configured for Minecraft.
Hostinger panel is easy to use that get your website live is as simple as a click of a button. In addition, it gives you seamless speed and performance that boost your site traffic.
- 1-Click Installation: It offers automatic WordPress 1-click installation, this means you don’t need to install WordPress separately.
- Unlimited Bandwidth: It offers unlimited bandwidth in its most popular plan.
- 24/7 Support: Their team will solve technical issues to get your websites up and running. Anytime.
- Scalable Server: It offers a reliable and scalable server that will upgrade and scale as your website grows.
- And more.
The starting price of Hostinger is $1.39 per month.
Frequently Ask Questions
Q: How much does it cost to build a church website?
A: Building a church website is not too much costly. You just need to buy a domain and hosting. You can choose any cheap hosting provider that we listed in the article. If you’re looking for a cheap hosting provider the Hostinger, it’s the best web hosting for churches website.
Q: Is WordPress good for church websites?
A: Yes, WordPress is good for church websites because WordPress has over 42% market share worldwide. In addition, it is one of the best and easy-to-use content management systems. Also, there are many WordPress themes and plugins available in the market that is free. So you can easily choose WordPress for your church websites.
You can also check out our guide on How to Make Your WordPress Website Secure (11 Proven Tips).
Q: How can I build a church website?
A: Building a church website is not hard, if you’re using WordPress and you know the basic things then you can easily create a church site without any WordPress expert and coding skills. For more details, check out our guide on How To Build a Website From Scratch in 2022.
We hope you have learned the best web hosting for churches websites.
Are you trying to create a church site? What are you waiting for? Choose any hosting that we mentioned in the article and let us know which one should you prefer.