Do you want to know which one is best: Godaddy vs Bluehost?
Choosing a good hosting for your website is not an easy task because there are a lot of hosting providers available in the market.
In this article, we’re going to cover two of the most used shared hosting, and that is Godaddy and Bluehost.
We’ve created a table of content for our users, so you can jump directly to the link that you want to read.
- GoDaddy vs Bluehost: Overview
- Pricing and plans
- Ease of Use
- Which is Better Web Hosting Overall?
Let’s dig in.
GoDaddy vs Bluehost: Overview
Godaddy and Bluehost, both are the leading hosting providers available in the market. Many users love these hosting providers, just because it’s easy to use and cheap.
Let’s check each hosting one by one.
What is Godaddy?
Godaddy is one of the best website builders that provide domain, hosting, security, and marketing tools that will help you to grow your business.
Millions of people are using Godaddy to buy a domain for their business. It’s one of the cheapest hosting and domain providers in the industry.
Let’s see what Godaddy offers:
- Domain: You can find any type of domain for your business either .com, .net, .org, and more.
- Web Hosting: It offers simple web hosting that you can use and connect your website to your domain.
- Business Hosting: You can run any type of business that you want.
- Reseller Hosting: You can sell other hosting services by using their reseller hosting plan.
- WordPress Hosting: It offers 1-click WP hosting that you can deploy.
- VPS Hosting: It’s ideal for developers because they run multiple websites on a single server.
- Dedicated Server: You can also use their dedicated service that is highly customizable.
What is Bluehost?
Bluehost is another great option and specialized for shared hosting users. It’s very cheap and easy to use. It offers different kinds of hosting that are best for any kind of user.
Thousands of users are using Bluehost just because of their name and brand.
Let’s check out what Bluehost offers:
- Shared Hosting: It’s best for shared hosting users, they can deploy multiple sites at a very cheap price.
- Dedicated Hosting: A whole server is yours, you can create unlimited applications on a single server.
- VPS Hosting: Their virtual private server (VPS) hosting gives you the flexibility and control to build exactly the website you want.
- Managed WordPress Hosting: It offers 1-click managed WordPress that will help you to grow your business.
- WooCommerce: It offers WooCommerce hosting that allows you to use some of the additional add ons such as email marketing, unlimited products, Jetpack free installed, and more.
Winner: If you have a problem response of GoDaddy isn’t always fast. However, Bluehost support is pretty fast and reliable. So the winner is Bluehost.
GoDaddy vs Bluehost: Features
Now you understand about Godaddy and Bluehost, let’s move to what features do their hosting providers offer.
Features of Godaddy
- Speed and Performance: You can get a good speed and make your website on Google’s top search.
- Easily Manageable: It’s easy to manage and you can get it all in one place.
- Customizable Theme: It offers customizable themes that you can use and make your own website design.
- Backup and Restore: Offers real-time backup that allows you to not break down your site.
- 24/7 Support: It offers 24/7 call support.
- And more.
Feature of Bluehost
- Unlimited Domain Hosting: It offers unlimited hosting and domain, so you can create as many websites as you want.
- FTP Access: You can manage your website through Filezilla.
- Free SSL Certificate: It offers free SSL that will make your site secure.
- Free Worldwide CDN: It offers a Content Delivery Network which connects your site throughout the world.
- Monitoring: You can monitor your web server 24/7 without needing expert help.
- And more.
Winner: Bluehost offers more features than GoDaddy. So the clear winner is Bluehost.
GoDaddy vs Bluehost: Support
Support is very important for any kind of website either it’s a WordPress blog, eCommerce store, or any other small and medium business. If your hosting provider doesn’t offer good support, you must take serious action.
Support of Godaddy
Godaddy offers two types of support either you can Call (+1 480 463 8811) or Chat. Calls are a little bit expensive if you’re living in a different country. However, you can use the Godaddy chat service that is totally free.
Support of Bluehost
Bluehost also offers two types of support: either Call (888-401-4678) or Chat. Their customer support is reliable and helps you to find the issues and resolve them.
Winner: Both support is good but when it comes to GoDaddy their support is a little slow. So the winner is Bluehost.
GoDaddy vs Bluehost: Pricing and plans
Users always want to go with a cheap hosting provider but sometimes cheap it’s very dangerous, it doesn’t offer the features that you want.
Let’s see what pricing and plans they offer.
Pricing of Godaddy
The starting price of Godaddy is $2.98 per month.
Pricing of Bluehost
The starting price of Godaddy is $2.95 per month.
Winner: Godaddy is a little cheaper than Bluehost. For those who are looking for cheap hosting GoDaddy is the best choice. The winner is GoDaddy.
GoDaddy vs Bluehost: Ease of Use
Users always want to use a simple and customizable platform that offers peace of mind. If you are choosing the easy platform then you’ll be stuck somewhere. It will take too much time to navigate the section that you want.
Easy To Use Godaddy
Godaddy is easy to use. However, their platform is hard to navigate for beginners.
Easy to Use Bluehost
If we’re talking about Bluehost, they have a simple and clean design so users can easily navigate wherever they want.
Winner: Both are easy to use, but when it comes to beginners Bluehost is easier to use than GoDaddy. The winner is Bluehost.
Bluehost vs GoDaddy – Which is Better Web Hosting Overall?
We compare Bluehost and GoDaddy, both providing a good hosting and domain service. However, Bluehost has a little edge and a lot of people choose this hosting.
We hope now you can easily choose your hosting provider and make a better website.
Let us know which hosting provider you are going to choose.